Friday, September 1, 2017

10 PST

A call, unanswered. 

15 again. Not the starry eyed lightness, but the pit falling

why?

 never wondered I’d be back here

why?

The same pattern, she is.

And I so hard to make myself stand in place of the mask I used to wear. Here, after all my hairs have grown, she, the same.   

Pathetic, my expectations.

And yet in a way I should have expected more.

Her crawling back to find just another reason to stay subdued. Under his sheets to feel loved.

It reminds me of everything I don’t want to see.






it reminds me of me.



Watching messages left on read. Watching calls never answered and words never said.
I’ll be done. For five minutes.

Until she picks up again with some lame excuse. How it wasn’t him with a noose around her neck it was just lack of sleep, it was just some reason to forget.


A fish who has known only muddy water would choke in the sea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment