Friday, September 1, 2017

Find me

In the sounds of your fingers rubbing together, I am there.

In the heat of a heart's introduction, I am the stare.

In the first bite of buttered toast, I am the crunch.
In the angst of a first love's kiss, I am the after climax bliss in the drunkenness of breath at the top of a mountain look
for me

In the last eagle's caw, in the lion's gaping maw, if you've eyes to see.

See me.

In the dregs of last night's beer
in the first breath of the morning clear I am there.
stretching in the first light of the sun.

In the eyes of your unrequited love, I am the tear
in the space between the notes of a symphony.

Look for me.

In the dots between the elevens on the clock, in between the heavens and the flock I reside.
nonexistent, yet pulling the tide, I reside.
Between up and down standing still and spinning round in the air and on the ground
I reside.

Find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment