Friday, September 1, 2017

Change

Change?

Change!
Who fear change?
You fear change?

not my name and its not your game I know!

Into the stream and beyond the dream we're just going with the flow.

See it only takes two pence to pay the rent and still make some cents of it all

I'll be the last one still standing cuz I'm the last one afraid to fall

down
   down

to the ground spin around and start to dig.
it's a lot less easy to greet yourself than it is to take a swig but

STOP.

Drop it and roll with the punches.

I'd like to transport to a time before mommy made packed lunches and blew kisses through kitchen windows.

To a moment, my dear, to make it clear that this is the crescendo!
All of eternity has led into this flow!
yet where did it go?

The peak to this valley?

The mind can remember the mountaintop so it tries to ditch this sudden drop and live in its own reality.

Of what ifs? of shoulds, of shoudln't be's and soon it has taken the reigns from me and steered me to places no eye can see and damnit all!

this isn't me.

So I'll puff it up and try to hide, and toss one back and deep inside
escape
escape
escaping this present moment.

*Please hold for the next available brainwave.

When did this entity become this brain's slave!?

What did I allow to enter me?
What is it that appears to be behind the eyes and between the ears of the body which simply steers it?

And why does it fear the real and near while longing for the far and distant?

Its like:

here it comes!

There it is!




There it goes i just missed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment